Silver Hydrogen Peroxide is formulated for use in circulation cleaning and sanitizing of industrial equipments such as tanks, pipelines, aseptic equipment, evaporators, fillers, pasteurizers and for sanitizing of previously cleaned, hard, non-porous food contact surfaces and equipments in:
Silver Hydrogen Peroxide liquid sanitizer is also approved for immersion cleaning of equipment and utensils for food processing and packaging plants and eating establishments.
Silver synergized Hydrogen Peroxide is used at low solution concentration to rapidly kill a broad spectrum of microorganisms including gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria. It is more tolerant than most sanitizers to pH, temperature, water hardness and organic soils. In summary, Hydrogen Peroxide with silver liquid sanitizer is highly effective economical to use and environmentally acceptable.
It matches the performance of other Silver impregnated hydrogen peroxide based sanitizers (such as Divosan Activ of Johnson Diversey and P3 Oxonia Active of Ecolab).
Silver Peroxide is highly oxidizing in nature and is experiencing rapid growth for a wide variety of applications other than in food and beverage industry such as:
- Cooling tower water disinfection
- RO, NF, UF membrane sanitation and continuous disinfection
- Anti-slime agent for paper industry
- Textile bleaching
- Pharma and chemical synthesis
- Hospital, institutional, swimming pools disinfection and general sanitation
|Chemical Description||Stabilized Hydrogen Peroxide with colloidal silver|
|Solubility||Completely Soluble in Water|
Is recommended for use on pre-cleaned surfaces such as equipments, pipelines, tanks, vats, filters, evaporators, pasteurizers and aseptic equipments in dairies, breweries, wineries, beverage and food processing/ packaging plants and egg processing and packaging equipment surfaces. The dosage depends on applications, ranging from 0.5% to 5% v/v. The specific dosage rates and method will be specified by the CSL technical representative.
- Performs effectively at low temperature and low concentrations to disperse bio-film and inhibit
- bacteria, fungus and molds
- Does not require multi-biocides as micro-organisms cannot produce immunity.
- Will not oxidize organic scale and corrosion inhibitor
- Does not add conductivity (TDS)
- Does not require agitation or RPM
- Breaks down into carbon dioxide and water